Sunday, May 31, 2009

30 years and still in Love!!

Hello All,



Dennis and I are celebrating our 30th year anniversary in less than 2 weeks now. We are having a BBQ blowout and our son Max is coming with the band"A different Shade of Blues" to entertain.






Here is the picture of a chair I painted for a young couple who got married last weekend. I used to take care of him the nursery he was a favorite and he found a very sweet girl to marry.



Oh and here is a picture of Sam our 4th son with his fiance Brandy, they plan to marry in October.

Here a scene I snapped after my morning walk with the dogs, Norm and Blue. It's right at the edge of the driveway, I thought it was cool.

Byee for now, Donna!

1 comment:

MISS INDEPENDENT said...

well done guys its not easy these days. May God bless you. we need more pple to be role models.