Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Greenleaf Friends Auction!


Hello, I just finished this little rocker for the Auction. It is a trash to treasure peice. It will make someone a nice doll chair. Just a nice little OLD rocker! The Auction is Friday and Saturday. There is a Bazaar, breadfast, kids games and oodles of other fun stuff to do and see. It's here at Greenleaf at the community center and the school on Main Street & Academy.
My next chair is well on it's way and will be the final chair for the gallery show which is less than a month away. I am trying my hand at roses on this one.
So I dreaded voting all day because of the weather but I got there at about 4:30 and got right in. One of the many reasons I love Greenleaf. I even got to see my friend who was sick over the weekend and is better now and my new friend I got to know at Women's Getaway over the weekend. Good Times!!

No comments: